Personal Injury Attorneys
Representing Accident Victims Throughout KANSAS CITY and Across the Country
Wendt Goss, P.C. represents those who have suffered personal injuries or have lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of another. We specialize in personal injury trial litigation and focus our attention on those we represent. Wendt Goss, P.C. is located in Kansas City, MO, but we represent clients across the nation.
Recognized for Excellence in Personal Injury Representation
Wendt Goss, P.C. is passionate about the representation of accident victims. Our Kansas City personal injury attorneys understand that an accident can result in lasting damage, both emotional and physical. Our firm fights for maximum financial compensation so that each one of our clients gets the justice they deserve. For our excellence in personal injury representation, the Kansas City lawyers at our firm have been recognized, highly rated and awarded by various legal organizations.
- Peer review rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available rating (Samuel Wendt).
- Selected as Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers® by Thomson Reuters every year since 2008. Only five percent of the top attorneys in each state are named to his list annually (Samuel Wendt and Peter Goss).
- Named by the Kansas City Business Journal as “Best of the Bar” every year since 2008 (Samuel Wendt and Peter Goss).
- Certified as a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States where membership is reserved for those who have won multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements. (Samuel Wendt).
- Named by the National Trial Lawyers Association to Missouri’s “Top 100 Trial Attorneys” and “Top 40 Under 40″ (Samuel Wendt and Peter Goss).
- Recognized by Missouri Lawyers Weekly as one of Missouri’s “Up & Coming” attorneys (Samuel Wendt and Peter Goss).
- Awarded the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association’s Thomas J. Conway Award, which honors a young trial lawyer who exemplifies outstanding trial skills and the ability to be a fierce advocate, while simultaneously a good friend to opposing counsel (Samuel Wendt).
Our firm is proud of these accomplishments, because they testify to the hard work and passion with which we handle every case. Every victim of a negligent or careless action has a story that deserves to be heard. We advocate for victims of truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pharmaceutical injuries and much more. If you or someone you love has been wrongfully injured, trust our highly qualified firm.